Born into a modest family, Robert Stanley Dyrdek began his career in professional skateboarding at a young age of 12. He is an American sports personality, a reality TV star, an entrepreneur, an actor and a producer, this celebrity did everything. His amazing net worth shows how well the star has taken advantage of his opportunities. Robert Stanley Dyrdek, known as Rob Dyrdek, was born June 28, 1974, in a small town in Ohio. Other than that, little is known about the beginnings of celebrity. Find out about Rob Dyrdek’s net worth here
Rob Dyrdek net worth at $ 50 million
How much does Rob Dyrdek cost?
Rob Dyrdek is a reality TV star, professional skateboarder and entrepreneur with a net worth of $ 50 million.
Rob Dyrdek Salary By Episode | By year | Per month | Earnings overview
How much did Rob Dyrdek earn per episode of Rob and Big? $ 60,000? How much did he make for Rob Dyrdek’s Fantasy Factory? $ 100,000
- Sale of assets 2013 – Amount earned on the sale of his house in Hollywood Hills – $ 1,175,000
- Sale of assets 2012 – Amount earned on the sale of his house in Los Angeles – $ 2,600,000
- Trump 2012 – Amount spent on the purchase of his tablet in Hollywood Hills – $ 2,500,000
- Salary 2009 – The salary per episode in the Fantasy Factory show from 2009 to 2009 until its last season in 2014 – $ 140,000
- 2009 Sponsorship – Sales and endorsements – $ 75,000,000
- A salary in 2006 – Salary per episode of Rob and Big from 2006 to 2008 – $ 30,000
- Rob Dyrdek Mansion (House) | Cars | Private JetsRob Dyrdek House & Property (Address of Rob Dyrdek House?):SELLER: Rob DyrdekLOCATION: Los Angeles, CA
3,495,000 SIZE: 3,733 square feet, 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms.
- Rob Dyrdek Biography | WikiProfessional American skateboarder, actor, entrepreneur, producer, philanthropist and reality star, Robert Stanley “Rob” Dyrdek has an estimated net worth of $ 50 million. The professional street skater has gained fame not only for his highly publicized gifts, asphalt skateboarding but as one of the most cunning and savvy young entrepreneurs in all fields.Dyrdek turned his passion for skateboarding into a multi-million dollar fortune when he sponsored a formidable array of corporate giants, then successfully designed and marketed his own branded shoes and approved a seemingly limitless series of Minifigures. , skateboards and related accessories. He also later pooled his resources with those of DC Shoes to design a series of skate parks at exorbitant prices.Dyrdek then became one of the main contributors to the candid reality series Rob & Big (2006), which traces the daily adventures of Dyrdek and his bodyguard, Christopher “Big Black” Boykin. The skateboarder who became an actor then extended his Hollywood activity with a dramatic role in the psychological thriller directed by Jon Avnet, Righteous Kill (2008), alongside Robert De Niro and Al Pacino.
He married Bryiana Flores in 2015
In September 2015, Dyrdek married his longtime girlfriend Bryiana Noelle Flores. The two got engaged at Disneyland Resort in April 2015 — while they were watching the Aladdin Show, Dyrdek told Flores a little white lie and said he had to step out to use the bathroom. He secretly snuck around backstage and carried out a wild public proposal that could have totally been a stunt on his former reality show, Rob Dyrdek’s Fantasy Factory. He came out on stage riding an elephant and asked Flores to be his wife! How could she say no to that?
After enjoying a romantic and extravagant “babymoon” in Bora Bora, the couple welcomed their first child on September 9, 2016: a son named Kodah Dash Dyrdek. Dyrdek was ecstatic about becoming a father for the first time. “As much as I love this woman with all of my being, I could never express how proud I am of how strong she is,” he wrote on Instagram. “I have been in awe of how well she has handled the difficult task of growing a child and preparing to become a mother.”
Quick facts about Rob Dyrdek:
Full Name Rob Dyrdek
Net value $ 50 million
Date of Birth June 28, 1974
Place of birth Kettering, Ohio, United States
size 1.7 m (5 ft 6 in)
Weight 61 kg (134 lb)
Job Skateboarder, TV Producer, Screenwriter, Actor, Entrepreneur
Education Fairmont High School
Husband Bryiana Noelle Flores (m. 2015)
Children Koda Dyrdek (born in 2016)
Parents Patty Dyrdek, Gene Dyrdek
Brothers and sisters Denise Dyrdek
Nicknames Robert S. Dyrdek, Robert Stanley Dyrdek, Bobby Diesel, Bobby Light, Robert Stanley “Rob” Dyrdek
Appointments Guinness World Records (The longest train 50-50, the longest slide, the highest skateboard ramp jumps into the water, the largest reverse ramp jump by car)
Movies “Street Dreams” (2009)
TV shows “Rob Dyrdek’s Fantasy Factory” (2009-2015), “Rob & Big” (2006-2008), “Ridiculousness” (since 2011), “Punk’d”, “Wild Grinders” (2012-2015), “Pending de Lightning ”,“ Jackass 3.5 ”,“ Skate ”,“ Skate 2 ”
For more celebrities net worth please click below