Paris Hilton Net Worth
Paris Hilton Net worth
[table id=2 /]
Paris Hilton Net Worth,
Paris Hilton was born on 17th February 1981 and is known for her infamous activities like being a reality television star, businesswoman, model, musician, actress and media personality. She was the great-granddaughter of Conrad Hilton, the founder of Hilton Hotels and the daughter of Richard Hilton and Kathy Hilton. She has been active from 1991 to the present day and her zodiac sign is Aquarius. Her label name is warner bros, cash money.
Paris Hilton was the eldest of the siblings and was born in New York. Her mother, Kathy Hilton, was an actress and was good friends with Michael Jackson she had Norwegian, German, Italian And English plus Irish and Scottish ancestry. She was brought up in the Catholic faith. She had a dream of becoming a veterinarian and also attended Buckley School as she transferred in Los Angeles. She also earned GED certification for her Masters.
She was a child model and also signed for Donald Trump’s modelling agency when she was 19. She also worked as a model for David LaChapelle and was considered a good model at that point. Because of being the star of a very good designer, she was front when appearing in the New York Fashion Week. She also was the cover of American Vogue magazine.
Later on, she wrote her own book named the confession of an heiress and also started her fragrance line naming the perfumes. The first one was named Siren.
- fairy dust
- siren tease
- with rose
- cancan bling edition
- Harris Limited Edition
- Cancan burlesque
- Golden Rush
- Golden Rush man
- Platinum Rush.
- Rose Rush
- Just me
- Just me for men
- Paris Hilton
- Paris Hilton Men
- Paris Hilton Sheer
- Passport, Paris
- Passport South Beach
- Saint Moritz
- Passport, Tokyo.
Movie/ show list
- Sweetie pie
- 9 lives
- the simple life,
- the Hillz
- the raising Helen
- Guest starring in Veronica Mars, The OC and George Lopez
- hosted Saturday nightlife
- House of wax
- bottoms up
- National Lampoon’s. Pledge this
- the hearty and naughty
- my name is Earl
- Paris Hilton British best friend
- Paris Hilton my best friend.
Paris Hilton Songs list
[table id=3 /]
Chris Zylka, Paris Hiltons former fiancé called it quits after two years of engagement and after that only Paris met the love of her life, Carter Reum. He is a bestselling author and an entrepreneur having a vodka business named Veev Spirits. He has written over 3 books and is also famous in the Hollywood industry. He may not be a celebrity but he is well known because of contacts with the A-listers in the industry. The couple claimed that they met through friend and are head on heels for each other. They recently publicized their relationship on Instagram and made it official. They had their first anniversary on April 30 and also celebrated the event whole heartedly.
What is Paris Hilton Net Worth?
Paris Hilton Net worth in 2020 is 300 million dollars
- The recent news about Paris Hilton is that she is going to run for president and that is because she wants to make America hot again.
- In 2003 she got her name over newspapers and magazines to have been caught of being in a sex tape that was leaked in public.
- She even spend time in jail and got DUI because of numerous other drug involving stuff. For example, she was detained at an airport of French Island of Corsica for having pot in her luggage and one was when she was arrested for cocaine possession.
- She even had a stalker that was dealt through court, she was even attacked alongside her boyfriend Cy Waits.
- Paris Hilton was considered a bad girl because of hanging out with the infamous Lindsay Lohan.
- The most controversial thing she ever did was being disrespectful to the LGBTQA community as she called a gay man horny and disgusting and that he probably was affected by Aids. She had to make a public apology for the act and told that she said that in a compromised state and does really respect the community and thinks of them as the strongest amongst all.
Paris Hilton Networth in 2020 is 300 million dollars
Quotes about her life and others.
- It hurts that, you know, the media’s made me into sort of this like punching bag or cartoon character–they think that I don’t have any feelings, and, you know, it hurts like anyone else.
PARIS HILTON, TMZ interview, Jul. 19, 2006
- A lot of women feel it’s a man’s world. Some people think all you need to do is marry a rich guy, and you don’t need to do anything with your life… I would hate that. I don’t care whether he has money or he doesn’t, because I don’t need it, and that’s a good feeling that I don’t have to worry about that.
- There’s nobody in the world like me. I think every decade has an iconic blonde — like Marilyn Monroe or Princess Diana — and right now, I’m that icon.
PARIS HILTON, Yahoo News, Jul. 17, 2006
- I don’t think there’s ever been anyone like me that’s lasted. And I’m going to keep lasting.
PARIS HILTON, Los Angeles Times, Aug. 18, 2006
- I definitely think that fashion is a form of art and love that people can express themselves through what they wear.
PARIS HILTON, OMG, Music!, Jul. 7, 2010
- People can’t believe how hard I work…. I love it. I think it just runs through my veins. My great-grandfather was a bellboy and had a dream to do a hotel chain, so I think I get it from him.
PARIS HILTON, Guardian Unlimited, Jul. 8, 2006
- You need to look like a lady at the Oscars. Otherwise, Joan Rivers will tear you apart. Then again, you aren’t really anyone till Joan Rivers tears you apart. So wait until you are someone, then dress like a lady at the Oscars.
PARIS HILTON, Confessions of an Heiress
- Everybody’s looking at me
But it’s alright
I like attention
The clubs not hot until I walkthrough
They stop and stare and watch me move
Like damn I like that
I’m sexy and you know it.
PARIS HILTON, “Turn You On”
- I don’t want to be known as the Hilton heiress, because I didn’t do anything for that.
PARIS HILTON, Guardian Unlimited, Jul. 8, 2006
- Even though the gods are crazy
Even though the stars are blind
If you show me, real love baby
I’ll show you mine.
PARIS HILTON, “Stars Are Blind”
- I just read some story online that I demanded lobsters on a movie set. So ridiculous, people make up the silliest stories sometimes. Oh well.
PARIS HILTON, Twitter, Oct. 19, 2009
Lessons from Paris Hilton
- Time is money. Use it wisely.
- Cut out the people that waste your time.
- Do hard work easy things can be done for you.
- Go for what inspires you.
- Trust your intuition.
- Stay strong, always
- be different or don’t be anything at all.
- Don’t mess with me. Paris Hilton
- get treated well,
- leave out embarrassments.
- Family should be your first priority.
- Be proud of yourself. Be your biggest and 1st
Paris Hilton summary
Paris Hilton was born on 17th February 1981 in New York, United States. She started her career in 1991 and is active till today. Paris is the eldest child of her siblings with parents Richard Hilton and Kathy Hilton. Paris has earned GED certification for her Masters but she wanted to be a veterinarian. That was her dream
Paris was a very famous model and had modelled for David LaChapelle and Donald trump’s modelling agency. She wrote her own book named Confession of an heiress and also started a fragrance line. The current net worth of Paris Hilton is $300 million. Paris Hilton had been in numerous scandal with the most controversial being disrespectful towards the LGBTQ community.
For more celebs net worth please click below