Kendall Jenner Net Worth
- Name: Kendall Nicole Jenner
- Born: November 3, 1995
- Age: 25
- Occupation: Model, media personality, socialite
- Parents: Caitlyn Jenner, Kris Jenner,
- Relatives: Kardashian Family
- Year active: 2007 – present
- Facebook :
- Twitter :
- Net Worth: $45 million
Kendall Jenner Net Worth
Kendell Nicole Jenner was born on November 3, 1995, to the television personality and businesswoman Kris Jenner and Olympic decathlete champion Caitlyn Jenner. She was born in Los Angeles, California. Jenner was raised with her step-family with her younger sister Kylie, and eight half-siblings.
Kendall Jenner is a half-sister to Burt and Casey Lynn Jenner through Caitlyn and first wife Chrystie Crownover, she is also a half-sister to indie pop singer Brandon and The Hills actor Sam Brody Jenner through Caitlyn and second wife Linda Thompson. Through Kris, Jenner is a half-sister to Kourtney, Kim, Khloe, and Rob Kardashian the famous family of the reality show “Keeping up with the Kardashians”. Kendall and her sister were raised with the Kardashian in Calabasas, which is an upscale suburb west of L.A.
Jenner went to Sierra Canyon School but switched to homeschooling to pursue a modeling career. In 2014 she graduated and purchased a two-bedroom condo in L.A for US$1.4million.
Jenner’s modeling career began in 2009 at the age of 13 when she was signed for a photoshoot by Wilhelmina Models. The shoot was directed by the cinematographer Nick Saglimbeni. She got her first modeling job, “Rocker Babes with a Twist” a campaign for Forever 21 in Dec 2009 and January 2010. She got featured in Teen Vogue in April 2010. She walked for designer Sherri Hill in September 2011 during Mercedez-BENZ Fashion Week.
By the end of the year 2012 American cheerleader, Teen Prom, Looks, Raine, GenLux, Lovecast, and Flavor Magazine had put her on her cover pages. She had also booked a campaign for famous brands like White Sands Australia and Leah Madden.
Partnering with Victoria’s Secret photographer Russell James, Jenner appeared in publications like Kurv, Miss Vogue Australia, and Harper’s Bazaar Arabia. She also featured in James’ book launches for “Nomad Two Worlds: Australia” in Sydney and Los Angeles. With this partnership, Jenner shifted her work in the direction of high fashion and signed with The Society Management in November 2013.
Jenner has walked for many high – profile brands such as Marc Jacobs, Givenchy, Chancel, Donna Karan, Diane von Fürstenberg, Tommy Hilfiger, Fendi, Bottega Veneta, Pucci, Dolce & Gabbana, Balmain, Victoria’s Secret, H&M, Oscar de la Renta, Vera Wang, Givenchy, Miu Miu, and Dior, Under Society Management.
In November 2014 Kendall was named as an official Estée Lauder representative. She signed a contract with Calvin Klein Jeans in March 2015 and Penshoppe in May. In April 2016 she signed to Chilean retail chain París, and in 2017 she starred in a campaign for La Perla Noted publications she has appeared in include Vanity Fair, Harper’s Bazaar, GQ, and various international Vogue issues.
EARNINGS FROM INSTAGRAM:
Kendall Jenner is Instagram’s top 15 – most followed celebrities and earns hundreds of thousands of dollars for a single sponsored post. According to a report in 2017, she was paid $250,000 to promote the Fyre Festival that turned out to be a disaster. Typically Kendall earns $100 – $150,000 for a sponsored post which contributes to her net worth.
- Teen Choice Awards (2013)
- com MDX Model of the Year Awards (2015)
- IADAS: The Lovie Awards (Internet Video: Viral video, 2015)
- British Fashion Awards (International model, 2016)
- Teen Choice Awards (Choice model, 2017)
- Daily Front Row Fashion Media Awards (Fashion Icon Of The Decade, 2017)
In 2014 Kendall bought a condo in Westwood, California for $1.3 million which she after trying to sell for $1.6 million she sold for $1.5 million in 2017. In the same year, she also sold her Hollywood Hills home for $6.85 million. In October 2017 Kendall bought a five-bedroom home in Beverly Hills for $8.55 million. The reason for buying that house was that her previous house was semi-exposed and she faced a number of stalker incidents reported to 911.
Behind the scene work:
Apart from modeling, Kendall Jenner published her work as a photographer in the sixteenth-anniversary issue of LOVE Magazine, in which she photographed and styled supermodel Cindy Crawford’s daughter Kaia Gerber. She also wrote the novel “Rebels: City of Indra” as a ghostwriter with her sister Kylie.
Kendall has a number of profitable business deals with her younger sister Kylie and the Kardashian family. She created two nail lacquers for the Kardashian Kolors nail polish by Nicole OPI in 2011 and eventually earned a profit of $100,000 with Kylie. The sisters also collaborated in 2013 for the “Metal Haven by Kendall & Kylie” jewelry collection along with Mascal Mouawad’s Glamhouse and launched The Kendall & Kylie Collection” with PacSun. In 2014 their shoe and handbag line was launched for Nordstorm under Steve Madden’s Madden Gir line.
In September 2015 the sisters released a mobile app website with paid subscription in collaboration with Whalerock Industries. In 2016 they launched the “Kendall + Kylie” Topshop collection and partnered with Glu Mobile to launch the spin-off of their older sister Kim’s app “Kim Kardashian: Hollywood” the “Kendall and Kylie” app. All of these ventures have contributed a lot to Kendall Jenner’s net worth.
- “It’s crazy to think North West can already read better than Kendall Jenner.”
- “I want to continue modeling and do the best that I can with that.”
- “If I could trade places with any of my sisters for a day, it would be Kim. I want to see what it’s like… The only time she sleeps is on the airplane. It’s just crazy. I feel bad for her, but I still want to know what it’s like.”
- “I’m lucky that I’ve never been bullied personally. There are always going to be kids who are mean and say stuff, but the people that matter to you – the people you love, like your parents, your siblings, and your friends – those are the people you should listen to.”
- “It’s true, I used to be so shy. I used to never talk, just sit back and do my thing. I was never bullied, though, and it was never like it was something that needed to be ‘fixed’, like being shy is a bad thing.”
- “My favorite thing about doing photo shoots is just being able to have fun, meeting new people, getting dressed up, and I just love doing it. So, I have a lot of fun.”
- “Sometimes I just want to be left alone and be a normal kid for, like, five minutes. That’s tough when the paparazzi are chasing you.”
- “What people don’t understand is that calling someone too skinny is the same as calling someone too fat; it’s not a nice feeling.”
Kendall Jenner is just 25 years old now but according to many famous opinions, she has a very bright future. Her net worth is $45 million which is likely to increase with her current and upcoming venture projects.