Ashton Kutcher Net Worth – All Latest News and Updates
Ashton Kutcher Net Worth
- Name: Christopher Ashton Kutcher
- Born: 7th February 1978
- Age: 41
- Occupation: Actor, model, producer, entrepreneur, a venture capitalist.
- Spouse(s): Demi Moore (m. 2005; div. 2013), Mila Kunis (m. 2015)
- Parents: Diane (née Finnegan), Larry M. Kutcher,
- Children: 2
- TV: Punk’d, That 70s Show, The Ranch (TV series), Two and a Half Men
- Year active: 1998 –
- Facebook :
- Twitter :
- Net Worth: 200 million dollars
Ashton Kutcher Net worth
Ashton Kutcher, the birth name Christopher Ashton Kutcher, was born on 7th, Feb 1978, in Cedar Rapid Iowa. He is of Czech, German and Irish ancestry. His mother Diane worked at Proctor & Gamble and his father Larry M. Kutcher was a factory worker.
Ashton has an older sister named Tausha and a fraternal twin brother named Michael who is a spokesperson for the advocacy organization Reaching for the stars. When the twins were teenagers Michael has to go through a heart transplant Ashton Kutcher’s home life became a lot depressing and stressful, as per Kutcher, “he did not want to come home and find more bad news.” He further stated that “I kept myself so busy that I did not allow myself to feel.”
He did his freshman year at Washington high school, Cedar Rapids, then his family moved to homestead Iowa where he attended Clear Creek Amana High School. It was during his high school time that he developed an interest in acting and started participating in school plays.
When he was a teenager his parents got divorced and Ashton got into depression. He ended up down the wrong path and got arrested for breaking into his high school at midnight with his cousin to steal money. As a result, he was convicted of third-degree burglary and 180 hours of community services.
According to Kutcher, that experience straightened him out. Later on, he briefly attended the University of Iowa to study biochemical engineering but dropped out to pursue a career in modeling.
Ashton Kutcher Career
After dropping out from his college IN 1998 Ashton participated in an IMTA competition. He was signed with the Next modeling agency in New York. He also appeared in commercials for Calvin Klein and did modeling in Paris and Milan.
Following his career in modeling Ashton moved to L.A. after giving a successful career he was cast in a TV show “That 70’s Show”. He was a part of the show for 8 seasons. He began his movie career during the early 2000s, in fact, while the show was running he starred in Dude, Where’s My Car with Sean William Scott in 2000, Just Married with Brittany Murphy in 2003, and the Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner remake Guess Who in 2005. Ashton also appeared in some serious movies like The Butterfly Effect – a science-fiction time travel drama.
Ashton also produces and hosted a show called Punk’d and starred in “Two and a Half man” after replacing Charlie sheen in 2011. A year after the end of this series Ashton signed a Netflix show “the ranch”. His net worth became $71,336,526.
During his acting career, Ashton Kutcher was the most paid TV actor by earning $800,000 per episode and around $20 million dollars per season.
Ashton Kutcher has increased hi net worth to about $78 million with his tech investments. Through his venture capitalist firm, A-Grade Investments Ashton has made a name for himself in the venture capitalist world. He made early investments in famous startups like Uber, Airbnb, Spotify, Shazam, Soundcloud, Neighborly, Zenreach, ResearchGate, Kopari Beauty, and “insurtech” service Lemonade, and turned $30 million worth of investment into $250 million in assets.
Kutcher was also part of the management team for a tech start-up company Ooma which is in the business of voice over internet protocol. Ashton was a creative director and headed their marketing campaign. In 2008 Ooma refurbished their sales and replaced Kutcher with Rich Buchanan who was hired as the new Chief Marketing Officer.
With his partner from Katalyst, Jason Goldberg, Ashton Kutcher created Katalyst Media. Their first site was the Blah Girls an animated cartoon.
Ashton also owns a restaurant called Dolce at Los Angeles, with his co-star from “That 70’s show“ Danny Masterson and Wilmer Valderrama.
Ashton Kutcher has also invested in real estate. He and his wife Mila Kunis bought a beachfront mini-compound in the small coastal community of Carpinteria for over $10 million cash. The property comprises two houses which are spread over 3100 square feet of the interior living space.
In 2001 Kutcher dater Ashley Ellerin, who was murdered brutally. In 2019 Ashton, who was never a suspect for her murder, had to testify at the trial of Michael Gargiulo, who was charged with Ashley’s murder.
In 2005 Ashton married the famous actress Demi Moore, but after six years the couple got divorced after living separately for more than a year.
In 2012 Kutcher started dating his “that 70’s show costar” Mila Kunis. They got engaged in 2014 and married in 2015. After their engagement, Mila gave birth to their daughter Wyatt Isabelle Kutcher and in 2016 she gave birth to their son Dimitri Portwood Kutcher.
- “I don’t believe that old cliche that good things come to those who wait. I think good things come to those who want something so bad they can’t sit still.”
- “My parents couldn’t give me a whole lot of financial support, but they gave me good genes. My dad is a handsome son-of-a-gun, and my mom is beautiful. And I’ve definitely been the lucky recipient. So, thank you, Mom and Dad.”
- “I’m from Iowa, we don’t know what cool is!”
- “Vulnerability is the essence of romance. It’s the art of being uncalculated, the willingness to look foolish, the courage to say, ‘This is me, and I’m interested in you enough to show you my flaws with the hope that you may embrace me for all that I am but, more importantly, all that I am not.”
- “Don’t settle for what life gives you; make life better and build something.”
- “I’m continually trying to make choices that put me against my own comfort zone. As long as you’re uncomfortable, it means you’re growing.”
- “The sexiest thing in the entire world is being really smart. And being thoughtful. And being generous. Everything else is crap!”
- “Always roll up the sleeves on your shirt. It gives the impression that you’re working, even if you’re not.”
- “True luxury is being able to own your time – to be able to take a walk, sit on your porch, read the paper, not take the call, not be compelled by obligation.”
Ashton Kutcher has is successful as an actor and businessman. He has invested smartly in a number of ventures which has help him in increasing his net worth to $200millions. He has also invested in real estate but he has not been spending his money in useless purchases. He is a complete family man. With his great eye for business and some smart investment he has built a great net worth.